Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

On a side note, we (Scubachick and I) have a friend who, upon viewing our whaleshark photos, said it was quite common where she dived at Phi Phi. She added that they were about 6 to 8 feet long and were often found resting on the sand.

After Scubachicky persuaded her that those were not whalesharks, she decided that they were actually either leopard or tiger sharks.

We don't dive with her.

And you know what else? This SAME girl, thought it was "funny" to feed Snickers to fish underwater. When I gave her the :no she proceeded to say, (drumroll)

"Yar, but I think it's ok to feed the fish bread from above water"

benchan:
After Scubachicky persuaded her that those were not whalesharks, she decided that they were actually either leopard or tiger sharks.
We don't dive with her.

Malaysians. :rolleyes:

scuba chick:
Hah this is too much fun...

Oh btw mike, no luck on the lottery. I'm totally bummed...
I guess I shall drown my sorrows by insulting more people on Scubaboard. :D
Where's that Singaporean??
What?!?!?! That sucks....

Dammit!
If it is any consolation i can steal you some Yapese stone money.... (you pay postage)

Does that mean you won't buy me a D200? :wink:

Isn't Singapore considered the heel of Malaysia? :huh:

benchan:
On a side note, we (Scubachick and I) have a friend who, upon viewing our whaleshark photos, said it was quite common where she dived at Phi Phi. She added that they were about 6 to 8 feet long and were often found resting on the sand.

We don't dive with her.
soooo.....

Can you send Pakman her details?

:lol:

true...when they talk about chicken rice in singapore it is like the ONLY dish (apart from chilli crab (which u can get better in Port Dickson)...try my aunty maid's chicken rice in damansara heights....dripping with goldilocks taste......

however i must admit international food is just supreme in singapore. there is no where else where you can get it at a good price and within walking distance..ahem walking distance from mrts....

but if u REALLY want supreme food , go to kazakstan where we have our women beating the **** out of lamb with their bare hands to make it so tender....later i like on myself.....

Mike Veitch:
soooo.....

Can you send Pakman her details?

:lol:

I've got snicker bars in my pockets...:eyebrow:

shoo... go play with your stone money, Yappy... and stop sticking your **** in the hole... :wink:

edit: Wow, scubaboard censored "finger"... hmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom