Sogod Bay Scuba Resort, Southern Leyte & Whalesharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its was either that or Catherine...you cant leave out Catherine!:D

ok guys i have a funny feeling in ma dive bones....i wan to go to nabucco/sangalaki now! If Man Utd win the EPL then i am def going - i bet 1000 bucks with my fren...not that ican afford to lose!....

Mike Veitch:
Isn't Singapore considered the heel of Malaysia? :huh:

Cheh, more like bunion. :rofl3:

Btw, Mike, if Scuba Chick wins lottery she's buying me a D200! Then I'll take your course so you can teach me how to use that newfangled devilry.

wicked_innit:
its was either that or Catherine...you cant leave out Catherine!:D

ok guys i have a funny feeling in ma dive bones....i wan to go to nabucco/sangalaki now! If Man Utd win the EPL then i am def going - i bet 1000 bucks with my fren...not that ican afford to lose!....

Zeta Jones, Schmeta Jones.

Hmm, no mention of the Prince of Wales. Hell-O, the Prince of Wales? Wa wa wee wa!!!!

Stone money, Mike? Sounds almost as sad as Ringgit Malaysia...
Sorry, only USD please. :D

(I'm a ma-te-rial...a ma-te-rial...ta da ta da da da...)

Wicked, you're from Wales??? I had NO idea! I thot you is from Japan via Kazakstan!
(Your feet look like they're from Japan)

Err, what was this thread about again?

oooh, Catherine Zeta Jones... that's "OK la" in my book... Not bad for a Welsh... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom