Social Bookmarking and Multi-Quote - NEW Functionality

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, I'm still trying to figure out email. :rofl3:

Hey Howard, you know what would be a nice feature? If we could customize the smilies to the right so we have quick access to the ones we like the best. I have never used the coffee cup, finger wagging or d'oh ones, and 2 with sunglasses?

I agree.

That should be a higher priority.

the smileys are underutilized.

Hey Howard, you know what would be a nice feature? If we could customize the smilies to the right so we have quick access to the ones we like the best. I have never used the coffee cup, finger wagging or d'oh ones, and 2 with sunglasses?

as far as I know... those are a global template, and not customizeable for individual users. I can suggest that to the software designers for future enhancements. :)

:coffee:

it takes to long to get to the violent ones.

(why do we even have those in such a friendly place?)

To clarify. Nothing is automatically posted to anywhere. Users click on the links themselves to add bookmarks to specific threads.
To clarify. Digg is not a bookmarking sight, its a link/news/info posting site with a community that comments on the links (sometimes very harshly, sometimes directed at the original poster and other times at the site in question). I'm not sure Digg is well understood by SB based on the way its being implemented here. My two hundred psi.

John (Digger and /.'er)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom