So who is this AG fella causing all this trouble?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:popcorn: This undoubtedly can only get good!

SparticleBrane:
Don't listen to him, he's a troublemaker!! :11: :11: (and a Stroke)

Wow you're really tough talking about Jeff on subforum he's been banned from on a board he's sworn off.

Wait a minute ... does this have to do with the cuff dump thing ? Yeah, those Alberta guys are into that stuff :wink:

riguerin:
Wow you're really tough talking about Jeff on subforum he's been banned from on a board he's sworn off.

Sworn at, definitely. Sworn off? Perhaps. Or maybe he's out there, watching, waiting...

Wait a minute ... does this have to do with the cuff dump thing ? Yeah, those Alberta guys are into that stuff :wink:

We are? Guess I better get one then.

nadwidny:
Guess I better get one then.

Only if you wanna hang out with the "IN" crowd :wink:

IMG_1514.jpg

Hey, Jeff does look a little like AG, come to think of it :D

lamont:
he's the first imam and the prophet of the andrewite sect of DIR...
Yea, but I thought George was the last Prophet...Hey, in which direction are we supposed to pray, Wakulla or Monterey?

nadwidny:
Dude, it's a joke. Look at the identity of the OP.

Fair enough, that seems kind of clear, but even if its an inside joke there has to be some motivation and that may be interest to those curious to learn more about DIR.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom