So who did it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckWriter

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Which one of you deleted my POW rescued thread? Used to be the deal was if you deleted something you sent a PM, that changed? Only ones I swa online at the time were Pug and Ari and I think Pug would have sent a PM. How about you Ari? You delete it?

WW

I don't think KN or LD show up as being on the board when they are on the board.

I get the notion that the war is a forbidden subject due to the high level of emotions it raises and some people have a hard time not taking a persons positions on the subject as a personal attack and retaliate with a personal attack.

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn once bubbled...
I don't think KN or LD show up as being on the board when they are on the board.

You're right, they don't show. Neither of them did it though, they would have sent a PM.

WW

I did not remove your post.

Nevertheless, the board policy is to try and get away from any political and/or charged issues, the war in Iraq being one.

I did see your post and I think this is great news.

Ari :)

They have been abusing their new power all week!

But on reading your post...

1/3 of it was about the rescued pow... YAY to that.

The other 2/3s of it went way past the joy of our lost soldier returned and was very political about other aspects of the war.

Like it or not... politically charged posts about the war are NOT ALLOWED here on the Scubaboard. Find another venue for that. It has also been pointed out that we are not obligated to send you (or anyone else) a pm about any moderation... especially in this area, as there are just too many "war posts" (pro and con) to deal with.

You know the rules and you even wrote "delete this if you want" in your post. Well... we did what you knew we should- so get over it. If you don't like the conditions on this board, then find a better one that will put up with your abuse.

O-ring... that just sounds like a bit of jealousy. It's too bad that not all moderators are as perfect as yourself.

O-ring... that just sounds like a bit of jealousy. It's too bad that not all moderators are as perfect as yourself.

Now that's funny. Why don't you let me joke around with my friends and leave me the hell alone...ok?

You obviously don't know me well at all or you wouldn't have made a comment like that. I am glad that being a moderator on a diving board gives you such a sense of accomplishment and power that you feel others would be jealous of that.

learning to be a moderator is tough enough without you accusing them of being power hungry. I think they are doing a great job.

NetDoc once bubbled...
learning to be a moderator is tough enough without you accusing them of being power hungry. I think they are doing a great job.

Its not just him...and I REALLY think it was just a joke Netdoc.

Back
Top Bottom