so where is everyone diving Labor Day weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading to Tulum for 4 days of intro level cave diving, anybody want to join me? :D

I wish!!
Tulum is beautiful.

Well looks like I'm wishing too, a wicked cold has settled in and forced a change of plans :(
Looks like I'll be home coughing my lungs out.

Hey Guys! I'll be visiting San Deigo for labor day weekend. I'm still a novice diver, with about 50 dives, 25 or so in cold water. Can anyone recommend a good dive OP to check out wreck alley?
Just looking for 1 day of diving, no preference on boat size.

Also, since i'm still a "beginner", should I hire a private guide/dm? Are there any boats that offer guided tours?

Thanks!

@Oside Jimc -- feel better, i hate having plans get ruined by sickness.

Hey Guys! I'll be visiting San Deigo for labor day weekend. I'm still a novice diver, with about 50 dives, 25 or so in cold water. Can anyone recommend a good dive OP to check out wreck alley?
Just looking for 1 day of diving, no preference on boat size.

Also, since i'm still a "beginner", should I hire a private guide/dm? Are there any boats that offer guided tours?

Thanks!

@Oside Jimc -- feel better, i hate having plans get ruined by sickness.

The Humboldt dive boat has morning and afternoon dives and they're quite good
san diego scuba charter boat dives

Adam

Good dive at Catalina on the Island Time planned for the 4th. Eco Dive are organising this trip

Anyone going to Anacapa with Spectre on Sunday the 5th? Partner and I will be there.

Um, Labor Day weekend is when laborers stop laboring... so I guess I can't dive then. Actually I'm heading down to San Diego for a week and may not be back on the island in time to dive. This trip is to visit dive buddies, give a talk to the San Diego Dive Club and film seals and sea lions topside.

Back
Top Bottom