So what's the consensus on...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry I'm so behind. I wish the phrase; "workin' your butt off" was literal instead of figurative...but that's a whole 'nother subject, eh?

Natasha-
That’s wonderful! A pair of earrings for the pin?! Did you get a chance to go through the Casbah? Wasn’t it neat? When are we going to travel together you ask? When is your trip to Grand Cayman again?

FishKiller-
Maybe this question should go under the “secrets” thread – you said “the Chinese also were glad to see this American, I didn’t have anyone ask for my flag though?” …so what DID they ask for?

Oh Crazy One (a.k.a. luvdiving/Ken)
8 weeks at a time overseas?! Sounds WONDERFUL. I’m pea green with envy! (Well, envious of the travel part…not too envious of that jumpin’ out of the plane stuff). Hope to speak with you upon your return!

Tom-
We HAD planned on flying down to Mexico and then on to Cuba however, my other ½ has nixed the Cuba trip. (It took me damn near a year to convince him to go to begin with)! I read about a live aboard that looks pretty neat. (http://www.oceanus.com.mx/index.htm). A dive shop in Phoenix, AZ (my hometown) has it booked over the Thanksgiving week. Before the horrible tragedy, they were booked solid – after, they had openings).

Zagnut-
“Does that qualify as Cuba scuba diving?” OF COURSE, my luv! OF COURSE!

Plongere-
No kidding?! WOW! Are there any virile native men-hunks there as well? I’m not in the military so it sounds like I may not have the oppty to visit. Do you have photos? I’m ALWAYS up for a mental trip…(that didn’t quite sound right, did it)?

Syruss & GearHead-
I raise my glass to you both.

Scubadweeb,
Grand Cayman is next Wednesday. Can you fit it in? I'll be diving with CaymanCasey and her honey Keith. They are already called Neptune Divers. Cool huh?
(maybe we can finally get that 4 some) OMG that was from another post wasn't it? LOL

Next Wednesday?! D@#$! There's no way I can get away!!!!! Mentally I'll be travelling with you though - when is the next trip?

I'll be posting more trips very soon. Looks like St. Lucia for January. Cozumel for March. I want to do Bonaire next year again, and Belize just called me minutes ago, and asked me to put a trip in for June or July. Not sure if that will work out for me to go then, since I'll be moving to Texas then, but I can still send other people.
Any sound good to you?
:sunny:

way of Mexico. You can't make a direct flight to Cuba from U.S. but if you fly down to Coz. and take a hopper over to Cuba it can be done.

But a word of warning,for any Govt. employees this is off limits, the State Dept. will jerk your Passport and any "clearences" you might have.

ID

Departing from Guam??

Can I drive the boat myself?? Or at least be boat crew?? I have a few "opinions" to share with the dear men, that I'm sure they are just "dying" to hear!

Sounds like a good idea to me!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom