So what did you receive this Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What I got for Christmas...a voucher from my wife for a year of her patience and understanding for keeping up with me, my clutter (scuba gear and AV stuff). Oh, and she is also going to bear with me when I take that sabattical on Feb. 2009. Plus, she also mentioned a new underwater camera. Who could ask for more?

Phil (bisugo767)

I didnt get any dive-related stuff this year :( but I gave my hubby a spanking new Citizen Mens Promaster Aqualand Duplex Watch JP1040-09E.

Re-built Voit 50 Fathom double hose reg, ready for February. Oh, and a re-built Royal Aqua Master.

Decisions, decisions...

got lotsa bags, planner, most adorable pink notepad, charm bracelet, eyeshadow, blush-on, necklace, lip gloss, chocolates, brownies... nope, no dive-related stuff. wait! the ppd sticker! there ya go! :D

Re-built Voit 50 Fathom double hose reg, ready for February. Oh, and a re-built Royal Aqua Master.

Decisions, decisions...
How about that golden RAM for feb?... :D Planning to dive it or just for show?

Physical Therapy for two herniated lumbar disks in my back, "I used live in Fargo, Really" t-shirt, "Bourne Ultimatum" dvd and $. Hopefully pain free by the end of January and able to dive again by April.

Well, besides the opportunity to spend Christmas and New Years in the Philippines (if you haven't yet put it on your to do list!!! A truly awesome experience), we all got OMS IQ backpacks. Nice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom