What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bought a tech diving transportation capsule to keep company with the slightly impractical rec diving one

full.jpg

now to find a tech diver

Almost enough gift cards at the LDS to buy a pair of LP95s. Ended up about 20% discount with the holiday gift card promo. And yup tanks ordered and on the way.

Bought a tech diving transportation capsule to keep company with the slightly impractical rec diving one

View attachment 496656

now to find a tech diver

Nice! Finally retired a mustang and bought a truck. For years I had a set of doubles standing on the floor behind the passenger seat so I didn't have to heave them in and out of the trunk!

Santa was good - a new (to me) Knighthawk BCD and wireless transmitter for my computer. Only thing this newbie diver needs is a set of regs and I'll be set. :)

Santa and his elves brought me a Sea Life DC2000 along with the lite and flash attachments. Now I have to learn how to use them !!

Divegoose
DC200 Pro Duo.png

Nice! Finally retired a mustang and bought a truck. For years I had a set of doubles standing on the floor behind the passenger seat so I didn't have to heave them in and out of the trunk!

Ha, must have been a soft top then.
I have enough trouble heaving the emergency o2 from behind the passenger seat.

For years I had my doubles sliding around in the back of a truck ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You must have big chimneys in Australia. :)

Nah, just bushfires, but interesting point I only see smoke coming out of them not embers

My c-card. Certified on Dec. 25th.

GF bought me an iDive boat jacket. I bought myself some dive patches to accessorize it and a pair of RK3 fins.

RwP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom