What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melanie.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We had the wish list going of what we would like for dive gear for Christmas. Was everyone naughty or nice?

I received a masterlock box to lock truck keys while I'm shore diving. No more tempting fate by hiding under a rock or bringing keys in suit hoping for no flood.

How did everyone make out on their lists?

I made out like a bandit!! My wife got me the 18# wing from VDH. My parents gave me some cash to put towards my Freedom Plate. Thechnically, they didn’t specify “for Freedom Plate” but I can tell which way their heart was leaning.

It would be a valid speculation to question whether or not I was actually that nice this year.

Almost made it a poll, decided I didn't want the details!!
Bahaha! Yeah, that could take a dark turn. Either TMI or some festivus style airing of personal grievances.

Not dive related, but I got this t shirt:
Screen Shot 2018-11-26 at 3.47.24 PM.png

We got yet another week of high surf to keep us out of the water. 2018 is one of the lowest annual dive totals I've had this century, and I don't foresee adding any numbers to that total before the new year. :(
upload_2018-12-27_10-17-53.png

Santa brought a new torch. This one uses 6 x AAA batteries and has a 3 Watts LED. The previous I was using was and old Technisub Lumen X6 converted to 1 Watt LED that uses C size batteries, quite expensive, heavy and hard to get rechargeables.
FUNDIVE linterna Lux 3000.png

Santa was tempted by an unneeded but tidier Xstream 2nd for my necklace reg. But another option came up.
New fins!!
IMG_0471.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom