So many fins...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hey guys I debating between getting the Aqua Lung Blades II flex fins or the Sherwood Kinesis fins...What would you guys suggest? or is their another one I should be looking at? I am in real good shape and like a fin w/ some propulsion but also like to just easily cruise w/out over working myself. Thanks for any help.

someone yesterday gave a bad report on those Sherwood's you mentioned......might do a search & read the thread(it was specifically about those fins).......good luck..........GEAUX TIGERS............

I recemmend the Kinesis Fins or the Spinta...the EX version is extremely stiff, the kinesis is less stiff, and the Spinta is the most flexible that I recommend for women...unless you have legs like Marion Jones :wink: If you decide on the Kinesis, just know that it is a stiffer blade that can take your leg a few times of using to get used to, like most scuba equipment. I personally have an old set of Dacor Turboflex fins that are extremely stiff that I love....Each has their own kicking style and depends on what your looking for in a fin....

Hey guys I debating between getting the Aqua Lung Blades II flex fins or the Sherwood Kinesis fins...What would you guys suggest? or is their another one I should be looking at? I am in real good shape and like a fin w/ some propulsion but also like to just easily cruise w/out over working myself. Thanks for any help.
if you want propulsion with little work, check out some splitfins... they do just that.

Anyone know of any online sites selling Scubapro Lightning Jet Fins? I checked Leasure Pro and Scuba Supply...

Anyone know of any online sites selling Scubapro Lightning Jet Fins? I checked Leasure Pro and Scuba Supply...

Leisure Pro sells them. They are just called ScubaPro Jet Fins. The lightning bolt is on the logo. They are about $65.

Back
Top Bottom