So many Dive OPS on Oahu- How do you choose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So many dive shops to choose from, cant find the right one? I had that problem when I first chose to learn how to dive in Hawaii. I did a lot of calling around and asking around. It wasn't until I was cruising around one day in Kailua that I found the best dive shop around, at least in my opinion.
Oahu Dive Center, located on the windward side of the island, is a very good dive shop. The staff is knowledgable, the prices are very reasonable and most importantly they treat me as a friend, customer service is awesome. I called them from the mainland 6 months after my class to schedule more diving and they actually remembered my name before I gave it to them. Either I am a real weirdo that they just couldnt forget, or they have some awesome customer service.
Here is the link to thier website:
www.oahudivecenter.com

I hope you find a good time in Hawaii.

Aloha Trauma guy:
Not to worry. Despite all the cynics we DO remember you, and we do not have caller ID.
You know you still have not brought the girlfriend around to see us. Do we need to shower?
See you next time around KT. Say aloha the the east side for us.
Bob

We are going to Oahu in July and I have been searching for just the right dive op for my husband and I. He is Rescue certified and I am advanced cert. We love sea creatures the most and while I have looked and looked for just the right dive op, I am just undecided on which one suits us! We are from Georgia, so the possibility of us getting to Hawaii again is probably small, so you really want a good experience when you go! Here is some of my information and would love your opinions!-- I would like a small number of passengers on a boat (not a cattle call boat); I like the DM leading me around and showing me things/creatures and I am a true resort diver:D who loves someone getting my gear ready for me and taking off my fins and feeding me! I am not opposed to wreck diving but would like to see a lot of dive sites while we are there. We are going to be there 9 days and will probably dive at least 4 of them. So I would like someone who will take me to different sites and have a good time~ we are fun! We are staying on Waikiki and are not renting a car unless we have to. We have all of our equipment minus the tanks for travel. We have read about Kaimana drivers, Capt. Bruce, Dive Oahu, Ocean Concepts, Aarons, Island Divers/Oahu Scuba divers, AAA and Deep Ecology. How do you choose??
My husband was just there and used Aaron's and really loved them.

No caller ID???? Must be using Crank Phones Are Us Phone Company:D

But, it is amazing how many people can recognize another person's voice and recall everything about them. Natural customer service people are they.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom