So Cal's give the Conks and Conkettes two thumbs up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
You guys rocked.

First of all, to Jenny, our faithful, funny, fearless tour guide. Thanks for all the time you invested in Jaye and I. Loved your fine state.

Simon - you are the bomb. You gave so much of your time and effort to put this trip together for Jaye and I. We owe you, man. Come to So Cal anytime, and we'll dive the lights out.

Marvel - Sunday Dinner ruled. See you at Supper!

Monday, Jaye and I needed a break from the up-at-dawn-lets-dive thing, so we slept in (YIPPIE) and slowly drove up A1A to about Delray / Gulfstream. Then came back to go to Butterfly World. Amazingly mellow. Just what we needed after 3 consecutive days of non-stop dive-you-face-off crazyness.

Everyone who dove with us, Krista, Andy, Charles, Toby and more and more and more and more... thank you all.

Here is a link to some pix. I'm still editing the galleries, and will get some more in there, but this is a start.

We can't wait to get back again. I'll be in WPB again from 9/13 - 9/15 on Biz. Maybe a night dive on 9/13 or 9/14 is in order. We'll see.

You guys rule.

Ken

THANK YOU and JAYE for being honorary Conchs for a weekend. I had a blast, and look forward to diving with ya'll agian.
Hmmm... doing night dive when you are back is doable. I won't be diving that weekend...so a mid week dive sounds good...maybe if tides cooperate we can do Blue Heron Bridge (if you are wanting to do an easy shore entry dive).

Glad you got to get to Butterfly world. I love going there, and it is so peaceful.

It was great having you down, wish we could have done more dives, but that is the nature of going with the flow on these things!! Mid-sept i would be out as i would be working, but anytime you come back on a weekend that would be great - give me a year or so on the SoCal dive offer :wink:

Hey Ken- I'll be in Florida from about Sept 8th to the 21st to see my Dad in Sarasota. Considering a drive to the West Coast to dive with one of my buddies (Stephanie) who will be in Miami to visit her family. Hmmm... possibilities.

Doc

drbill:
Hey Ken- I'll be in Florida from about Sept 8th to the 21st to see my Dad in Sarasota. Considering a drive to the West Coast to dive with one of my buddies (Stephanie) who will be in Miami to visit her family. Hmmm... possibilities.

Doc
Dr. B, at that time you might not even need the patchwork shorty :wink: Shout out dates and places or hook up on a trip that is already set up if you want to meet the other conchers.

Ken
Glad you and Jaye had such a good time here. Angie and I hope we can dive with you both when you guys come back. Nice pics.. BTW, the yellow fishy is actually a french grunt.

Take care Mr. Maui Jim :D

Simon- I'm assuming I can get by with a 3mm shortie in those waters. I'd normally be diving one here in our toasty summer temps, but deeper water has been variable in temp lately.

I should be on the east coast of Florida between about the 10th and 15th of the month, with the rest of the time on the west coast (Sarasota).

Doc

I was diving my 1mm this last weekend with Ken and Jaye et al, and that was mostly due to not wanting to expose skin and due to doing several dives per day. East coast will be where most people are, but on the west you can hit the sharks teeth and a few other sites - sure we can organise something (CBulla, Reefguy are you up for some Venice stuff?) on the west coast and others are always in on the east side. Are you free to dive all that period? What about this buddy in Miami or Dad? Weekends are best for most people though (or at least me). :wink:

Actually looking at the dates, we are down in the SE the weekend before, not sure if we can make it two in a row, but how about a shark tooth dive in Venice or around Sarasota on sat 9/18 off Venice??

I wore skins last weekend and never got even a little bit chilled, and I get cold easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom