So Cal's give the Conks and Conkettes two thumbs up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awesome pics

great to buddy up with you too, bud

Hey Ken,

Nice pics!

Sounds like (and judging from the pics, looks like) you guys had a great time.

With you and Doc going in Sept. it sounds like you're planning a little CA invasion to dive FL. :wink:

Christian

Scuba_Jenny:
I wore skins last weekend and never got even a little bit chilled, and I get cold easy.

Dr Bill,

I was wearing a sking the whole time. I only got a little chilled around a 100ft on the Duane. I am in the Tampa Bay area which includes Sarasota. There is a few good dive shops that run boats out of Sarasota. Bradenton has some good beach dives. If your in Miami, check out the dives there in in S. Miami and in Key Largo. All good places.

Paul

wstein:
Dr Bill,

I was wearing a sking the whole time. I only got a little chilled around a 100ft on the Duane. Paul

dang... that's impressive. there was a serious thermocline
there at 100 feet, and it nearly did me in

(but i am a cold-water wus)

H2Andy:
dang... that's impressive. there was a serious thermocline
there at 100 feet, and it nearly did me in

(but i am a cold-water wus)

Andy you cold water wus :eyebrow:
HAHAHAHAHA....just kidding. It was good to meet you Andy, now I can put a face with the name.

Paul

Scuba_Jenny:
I wore skins last weekend and never got even a little bit chilled, and I get cold easy.

I thought you thumbed the last dive becasue you were getting chilled. I must have misunderstood.

Me, I'm glad I wore my 3mm. I figured I might feel the temp on the 4th dive if I didn't.

Marc

FLL Diver:
I thought you thumbed the last dive becasue you were getting chilled. I must have misunderstood.

Me, I'm glad I wore my 3mm. I figured I might feel the temp on the 4th dive if I didn't.

Marc
We thought at 4.30 that we should be thinking of getting out of the water to avoid annoying the operators - also i was running a little low on air (600psi), but we could have stayed another 15mins or so. Those drift dives were such fun though! :wink:

simbrooks:
We thought at 4.30 that we should be thinking of getting out of the water to avoid annoying the operators -
Perhaps twice pulling the boat up alongside us, then throwing the tagline and ball into the water above us was supposed to be hint or something :wink:

I was toasty warm in my 3/2 full + beanie, even after doing 4 dives the next day also (2 afternoon and 2 night dives with A1A in WPB).

Charlie99:
Perhaps twice pulling the boat up alongside us, then throwing the tagline and ball into the water above us was supposed to be hint or something :wink:

I was toasty warm in my 3/2 full + beanie, even after doing 4 dives the next day also (2 afternoon and 2 night dives with A1A in WPB).

The glow from your gloves kept you and any fishie, plant, coral or diver within 10 feet of you toasty warm. :eyebrow:

K

Hi guys:
Better late then never here. Looks like you had a blast. I saw Marc's PICS, but where are Ken's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom