So-Cal coming to Mid-Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll certainly have my video this weekend, both days at Pt Lobos.

Conditions are looking real good for this weekend. Billy, you should be in for a treat!

At least it is a little cooler up there. Billy will have to wear his wetsuit, not the bathing suit/thong and pretty white fins he wears down here:rofl3:

J/K I want to see the video when you get back, Billy.

Have a great time!

Rick

At least it is a little cooler up there. Billy will have to wear his wetsuit, not the bathing suit/thong and pretty white fins he wears down here:rofl3:

J/K I want to see the video when you get back, Billy.

Have a great time!

Rick

:rofl3:

If I saw that "bathing suit/thong" thing in the water, I'd be laughing and scared at the same time and would probably breathe down my doubles quick!

Looks like the predictions are panning out.

Hey Rick I left the white fins at home this time. I think I need some more practice with them before I take them out on a real dive. If the video turns out any good I'll probably post it but I'm sure it'll take the usual 6 months to get it up LOL!

So I'm staying on the water at cannery row and I've gotta say that the H2O over hear is georgous. I've never seen beaches with water like this. Sure makes the 30ft of vis we had Wednesday look like mud diving. I'm super pumped about this and already told my lady that I'm ready to plan another trip.

Billy
Posted via Mobile Device

Back
Top Bottom