Sneezing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
What????? There's a movie about it now????

Oh the Humanity!!!!! Would someone please, please think of the children!!!!!! :wink::D

As far as I know, there's not a movie. God help us if there is! The link was for the graphic photo only. :mooner: :D

You know, a more profound justification for solo diving the world has yet to see. :D

I've finally seen the fanous warhammer. Someone is taking the picture along with another person nearby. How freaky is that? Dinner seems less interesting

so, does anyone know what happened to the infamous Warhammer? I searched for him, but :I guess he hasnt been online for almost 3 years.

I even found the original post about the unveiling of the warhammer maneuver

Thats bad...I think throwing up would be uber worse. I mean with a sneeze you can still keep the reg in your mouth and get threw it but throwing up must be a pretty serious event!

tech108diver:
Thats bad...I think throwing up would be uber worse. I mean with a sneeze you can still keep the reg in your mouth and get threw it but throwing up must be a pretty serious event!
Actually, nope. It's not exactly pleasant (hehe, it's nothing to sneeze at), but it's not really that big a deal.

The mitigating factor is that often when you throw up underwater, it seems to usually be seasickness, which likely started on the surface, thereby pre-clearing most of the chunkiness. If you *do* chunk your reg, you just grab your alternate while you clear out your primary. Note that this will also reinforce your buddy's vigilance regarding air management. They *won't* want to have to share air with you. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom