Smoker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those so-called friends were into it more than I was. Have not heard from them since I quit. I could visit them though. At least one is sitting in prison for trafficking. Two are dead. Car crash and ones heart exploded after too much of a good time with another illegal substance. Had somebody turned us in way back they might still be around and not where they are. Again if all you stoners, drunks, and other miscellaneous substance abusers want to do it fine. Just make sure when the consequences come you don't take some innocent with you.

JimLap:
All this liberal do what feels good that started in the 70's and I regret I was a part of is why society is going to hell in a handbasket..

Actually, it started about 750,000 years ago when humans first appeared and immediately started thinking that society was going to hell and weren't things better in the old days. Every generation thinks it has these unique problems and the younger generation is out of control and why can't it all be like it was fifty years ago. Well, guess what - it's exactly like it was 50 years ago when they were saying the exact same thing.

I have no tolerance for those who use ILLEGAL substances or drive the least bit impaired.

Way to go, we all know that most cops are only passing the time eating donuts and attending to petty crimes such as assault, robbery, and drug dealing, until a real criminal comes along and tries to drive after having one beer or a glass of wine with dinner. The most impressive thing is that you can determine the extent of someone's "impairment" without doing any tests on them at all... amazing!

Would I call the cops if a friend was driving drunk? Yes and I have. anonymously reported a co worker who I observed getting off work, going into his trunk and getting a sixpack for the ride home. Cops caught him a mile down the road and he was already on the second one. I have no tolerance for those who use ILLEGAL substances or drive the least bit impaired.

Why not have a word with your "friend" before you rat him out. Maybe you could talk some sense into him. Maybe not. If you were really his friend you would have at least tried. Sometimes people do stupid things without thinking. Sometimes a few words can change someone's mind.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom