Smily chan maru

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man, nobody wants a boat dive with an SBer?? I would go, but this weekend is going to be jam-packed with other stuff, may or may not go diving because I'm trying to iron out the insanity. Still.

Peace,
Greg

Greg,

I didn't see this in time for some reason. Always interested, so keep posting.

we did the mouth of hunama bay and did a drift from the wall...always have an extra seat...drop me a PM...specially if your looking to do scooter or rebreather dives
laytah

Doing a dive at the mouth of hunama, got room for probably 2 more divers. if more...i'll get a bigger boat

Doing a dive at the mouth of hunama, got room for probably 2 more divers. if more...i'll get a bigger boat

I've got a friend coming in for a week wanting to dive Feb 13. Do you have anything planned for around that time?

sea nmf, the navy is going to have me busy around that time frame.
this weekend, looking at an afternoon dive....west shore somewhere, sunday. hitting hunama in the am for any interested divers want to hang out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom