Smilies: Input Wanted...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And just which alphabet are you using? :popcorn:

Look at the list Mike just did. They are separated by groups and most of them are in alphabetical order already, except for the first few in each group.

Mike, the problem comes with having to resort them, not list them.

Would you like for me to sort those alphabetically now?

No, what I'd like you to do is to number every one of them in their current location, then number all of them again once they've been put in alphabetical order. Oh, and do it by tens, except for some of the new additions which need to be by ones. or threes.

No, what I'd like you to do is to number every one of them in their current location, then number all of them again once they've been put in alphabetical order. Oh, and do it by tens, except for some of the new additions which need to be by ones. or threes.

I'm also putting them all in scientific notation for you. :thumb:

I'm falling way behind on sending out PM's. IJS...

"Суда на воздушной подушке моей полной угри."

Look at the list Mike just did. They are separated by groups and most of them are in alphabetical order already, except for the first few in each group.

Mike, the problem comes with having to resort them, not list them.

:confused: Are we looking at the same list? Most of them?

Just seems like the board could use a little help now and again. :idk:

"Суда на воздушной подушке моей полной угри."

Они делают сливк для того

Just seems like the board could use a little help now and again. :idk:

Feel free to help by alphabetizing them all you wish. But someone will still have to go in and manually renumber the sort order for every single one of them for it to work and there are only a few people that even have the access to do that. I just don't see this as a high priority or something likely to happen soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom