smart women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CathyI8205

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
1. I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb .... and I also know that I'm not blonde. -Dolly Parton-

2. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -Erica Jong-

3. I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don't even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours. -Rita Rudner-

4. My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives. -Rita Rudner-

5. I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog. -Wendy Liebman-

6. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. -Erma Bombeck-

7. If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. -Sue Grafton-

8. I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on. -Roseanne Barr-

9. I think-therefore I'm single. -Lizz Winstead-

10. When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. -Elayne Boosler-

11. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. -Maryon Pearson-

12. I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner-

13. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. -Margaret Thatcher-

14. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career. -Gloria Steinem-

15. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. -Gloria Steinem-

16. I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night -Marie Corelli-

17. Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths. -Baroness Edith-Summerskill

18. If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck? -Linda Ellerbee-

19. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa Gabor-

20. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Words of wisdom from women....

Who'd have thunk it.

CathyI8205:
<Snip>

2. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -Erica Jong-

<Snip>
Thats because us dumb guys aren't allowed out since the wedding.

CathyI8205:
<Snip>

6. Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth. -Erma Bombeck-

<Snip>
This will be applicable to me in a just a few days.

Is this why the kids ask dad and not mom for the car.

CathyI8205:
<Snip>

9. I think-therefore I'm single. -Lizz Winstead-

<Snip>
This is why smart women are an endangered species.

TT
:wink:

Gotta love Dolly Parton. She's a real charmer.

This IS a GORGEOUS collection of women wisdoms indeed! Thanks for the great pleasure you offered by posting these pearls!

:laughing: love them.........!

Very nice. Gave me a good giggle for the morning.

Very Good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom