Wanted Small SS Backplate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Check with Northeast Scuba Supply...they have small Oxycheq plates listed on their website:

-Z

I messaged them last November and they said they don't have any Smalls.

Based on what’s available right now, your options are Halcyon or Sub Gravity. I picked up a Sub Gravity one from Tracy (see thread below) and it’s perfect for what I needed.

Not exactly what the OP asked for, but I will have a compact plate out shortly.
<13" long, 7.5" wide and stainless.
Nothing similar out there now... flat and has accompanying compact tank stabilizer as well.

I have been looking for a small DSS for along time. Best of luck.

Not exactly what the OP asked for, but I will have a compact plate out shortly.
<13" long, 7.5" wide and stainless.
Nothing similar out there now... flat and has accompanying compact tank stabilizer as well.
I'm interested in more info about this if you don't mind sending a DM. Thank you!

@newman_diver / @Amy B-G

I just checked the Sub-Gravity website as I have been keeping my fingers crossed that they will get their short stainless plates back in stock...they haven't yet, but they do have their short aluminum plates in stock...so if that will work for you they are selling for $103.95...least expensive shipping option (at least to my address) is an additional $12.05 for FEDEX 2-day.

The Sub-G short aluminum plate is the same size and thickness as their short stainless plate, just lighter.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom