Sold! __SOLD__ DGX Backplate and Wing

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanBMW

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Backplate and Wing (30#) DGX SS new with harness and package accessories, including Two trim weight pockets and crotch strap.. Used in private pool once and is brand new. I’m 5-10 150 pounds and harness is installed and trimmed to fit me. I paid $462.00 and will sell for $275. Shipping to be determined. Text 813 267 8181.

Attachments

• back plate wing.jpg
    back plate wing.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 70
  • harness.jpg
    harness.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 68
  • dgx backplate and two trim weight pockets.JPG
    dgx backplate and two trim weight pockets.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 56
I'm curious why there is no interest in this wing and backplate. I'm looking for an honest response. Are pictures necessary. I was lazy. I've used it once in a local pool but decided for travel, my old and light BC is adequate. I ordered the wing to try, but probably won't be using it. ????

Try posting pics.

Wait...the first picture you posted shows the DGX SoftPack BCD Package but your third picture is a hard plate with a continuous harness. I might be interested, but which one are you selling here? Thanks.

Picture corrected to show the package.

DM sent.

Thank you to everyone who replied. The Backplate/wing has been sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom