Sold! Halcyon Aluminum Backplate, Harness, Eclipse 40, Pioneer 27, 6lb STA, Trim Pockets

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SpaceCased

Registered
Reaction score
Starting a new thread to clean up some of the old details.

I have the following for sale.

SOLD. - Halcyon Standard Size Aluminum Backplate with pad and Harness.
SOLD. - Halcyon Weight Pockets upgraded with plastic inner pockets.
SOLD - Halcyon Trim Pockets
SOLD. - Halcyon 6lb STA
SOLD. - Halcyon Eclipse 40

- Halcyon Pioneer 27 $150

Attachments

• 1000005290.jpg
    1000005290.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 75
Good morning,

Interested in buying this kit (minus the Pioneer, as I already have an Eclipse 30). Couple of questions, hard to tell in the photo, but does this have the cinch system on the plate? How much was trimmed from the harness (I'm 6' and 220)? Lastly, that inflator appears to be missing the hose connection, so I am assuming it needs a new inflator assembly?

Ready to purchase pending these questions.

Thanks,
Ken

Good morning,

Interested in buying this kit (minus the Pioneer, as I already have an Eclipse 30). Couple of questions, hard to tell in the photo, but does this have the cinch system on the plate? How much was trimmed from the harness (I'm 6' and 220)? Lastly, that inflator appears to be missing the hose connection, so I am assuming it needs a new inflator assembly?

Ready to purchase pending these questions.

Thanks,
Ken

If you took everything but the pioneer, I’d possibly be interested in just the pioneer

To anyone interested in the the remaining wing, James was super cool and we chatted on the phone for bit. He packaged the plate and wing and had it off in the mail the next day, even though I had mentioned to him that I was not in a hurry. A pleasure to deal with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom