Skinny women and wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gardener,

I have an old but decent condition surfing wetsuit i'll send you if you want it. It might have a couple of defects here and there, but the surfing wetsuits are really tight-fitting and flexible. I don't know where you're diving, but this suit is only good to 62° being a 3/2. The suit size is a MT, which is for a skinny build.

I think the tailoring option is probably your best bet though. Costs a little $$ but is worth it when you're in a comfortable suit.

As far as cheap, I'll bet I'm the cheapest one here as far as suits go. I just rotate my surfing suits for use for diving when they get worn out. Then after a year of spearfishing, lobstering, reef cuts get the best of them and they retire to the trash can. You should see them through their evolution...from a full suit, to a one-armed long john, to a shorty with long legs, then to a spring suit, then to the garbage can!!!!:D

If you buy the bigger breasts, you'll probably still need a custom suit. I had to get a custom suit because I could never find a suit on the rack that would fit.
Are you saying that you couldn't find a suit off the rack that fit you or that you couldn't find a suit that fit your rack?

I'm lost too Rax...but hormonally intrigued, as always...

raxafarian once bubbled...
If that poll "should men be allowed in the women only forum" is still around... I think we're swinging a few votes from undecided to NO :)
I always thought that women liked us lurking around their forum...not in a stalkery sort of way, you know...more of a "there's women over there" kinda way..

I would find it flattering personally..

Hey you goof balls, I better clear some things up here. If I bought bigger breasts then an off the rack (so to speak) suit might fit better since they are made for the "average" body size. Whatever that is.
But if I could afford new breasts, I could afford to buy a custom suit, thereby eliminating the need for augmentation. Do you follow?

By the way, I certainly don't mind you boys spying on us girls. I hope you get an appreciation for what we women go through to do something we love that doesn't fully cater to us. Worth every bit of trouble I say.
But if any of you are in the wetsuit business how's about woman's suits made for different bra cup sizes? This would be a great idea as cup sizing is easy to get standard measurements for. You wouldn't have to make many more sizes since generally a size 6 woman is either an A or B, while a size 14 woman may be either a B, C or D. This would eliminate some gapping around the arm pits for us small girls, and give the larger girls a little less constriction.
And think how many Beavus and Butthead moments you could get out of seeing a wetsuit with a place for huge knockers?
:wink:

gardener once bubbled...
And think how many Beavus and Butthead moments you could get out of seeing a wetsuit with a place for huge knockers?
:wink:

I'm not gonna admit chuckling when I read that :wink:

Seriously... check out some of the custom suits... I remember reading here a while ago about some that really didn't cost a whole lot more than a 'rack' suit.... do a search on the forums for "custom wetsuit" ...... I'm too lazy to search right now. Some people swear by the Henderson hyperstretch.... fits snug, but stretches where it needs to.

'rack' suit
dude..you said "rack" huh huh

Seriously though...these wetsuit manufacturers need to get with the program...there is nothing sexier than a skinny woman in a wetsuit and I want to know why they are depriving me of my god given right to leer...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom