Size of turtle fin on size 11-12 rock boots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

globaldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Los Angeles/California, (originally from Stockholm
I am purchasing Scubapro Jet Fins or IDI Turtle fins with Halcyon spring straps, to use with my CF 200 DUI dry suit. What size Turtle fins should I get to fit my size 11 rock boots?

I have also played with the idea to have DUI glue on the old style sole on my suit and skip the rock boots altogether. Less gear to don...

Any experienced input?

Sincerely

Anders :)

From what i understand turtle fins come in one foot pocket size.....huge!! I looked into buying a set once but prefer my apollo split fins.Im slowly moving towards the tech side of diving and will probably buy a set some day.

As far as your drysuit.I have a bare hd and love my trek boots(equivalent to the dui rock boots)I would never buy another drysuit with built in boots.Confer with uncle pug on this issue as he is a drysuit wiz and full of useful knowledge and doesnt mind sharing what he knows or opinions.Goodluck!!

Yep, Turtles come in only 1 size, the Jets come in L & XL.
Not familiar with the rock boots in your size, suggest you track someone down & try on a pair of the XL Jets or Turtles.
IDI also makes a good Jet copy. (SP's patent ran out)
Best price on Turtles: http://covci.com

Beware.. turtles are stinky (really)!

I let mine sleep out in my truck overnight... for awhile and that helped a little. Also keep them in a mesh backpack.... so the odor does not build up too much.

The buckles are.... well.... just replace them with springs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom