For Sale DUI Small Cortez Drysuit $1000 w/ Undergarments, seals, dry gloves, fins, boots, and carry bags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lindseym4545

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Small DUI Cortez drysuit. Duotherm 250 jumpsuit undergarment, Duotherm vest, Duotherm socks, 11mm hood, dry gloves, rock boots, Scubapro large go sport fins, inflator hose, and carrying bags. Everything is size small. $1000 plus shipping for the whole package OBO.

Used once in fresh water and has been stored inside in AC since. Everything works perfectly, I sadly have to part with it since I’m moving. US shipping only.
IMG_4690.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4688.jpeg
    IMG_4688.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4697.jpeg
    IMG_4697.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4703.jpeg
    IMG_4703.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 23
I don't intend to be disrespectful @Lindseym4545, but I think it is fair to the community at large given a plethora of recent incidents to note a few things.
  • You just joined up the same day as this classified ad was posted.
  • You immediately racked up just enough posts to qualify for classified posting with minimal, tangential comments, in a somewhat random selection of threads.
  • These sorts of actions are similar enough to those of others who turned out to be less than upstanding transaction participants.

I have no specific knowledge of any malfeasance on your part, but I would simply urge all parties in any transaction to exercise due caution with the proceedings.

I will self-report this post so the mod-squad can determine if this post is out of bounds.

I don't intend to be disrespectful @Lindseym4545, but I think it is fair to the community at large given a plethora of recent incidents to note a few things.
  • You just joined up the same day as this classified ad was posted.
  • You immediately racked up just enough posts to qualify for classified posting with minimal, tangential comments, in a somewhat random selection of threads.
  • These sorts of actions are similar enough to those of others who turned out to be less than upstanding transaction participants.

I have no specific knowledge of any malfeasance on your part, but I would simply urge all parties in any transaction to exercise due caution with the proceedings.

I will self-report this post so the mod-squad can determine if this post is out of bounds.
Hey JD,

I totally understand your concern. I know there's no way of you checking if this is a scam, so all I can say is that it isn't. I have been trying to sell my drysuit on eBay and Facebook marketplace for the past few weeks and haven't had any luck yet. I'm moving out of state within the next week and a coworker at the dive shop I work at turned me onto scubaboard. I made comments quickly so I could get this listed and hopefully sold before I left, as I'm driving cross country and don't have room to take my drysuit with me. It was a last-ditch effort to sell it.

I would really appreciate if you didn't report this thread, as I would love to sell it and see it go to a new home before I leave. If you have already reported it, I would appreciate if you let me know so that I can relist it and have a chance at selling it.

Hey JD,

I totally understand your concern. I know there's no way of you checking if this is a scam, so all I can say is that it isn't. I have been trying to sell my drysuit on eBay and Facebook marketplace for the past few weeks and haven't had any luck yet. I'm moving out of state within the next week and a coworker at the dive shop I work at turned me onto scubaboard. I made comments quickly so I could get this listed and hopefully sold before I left, as I'm driving cross country and don't have room to take my drysuit with me. It was a last-ditch effort to sell it.

I would really appreciate if you didn't report this thread, as I would love to sell it and see it go to a new home before I leave. If you have already reported it, I would appreciate if you let me know so that I can relist it and have a chance at selling it.
Glad you popped back on to fill in the blanks some more.

I didn't report the thread. You didn't do anything wrong that I could see. It is still up and active. I reported my post in case I was out of line... If nothing else, maybe it raises visibility a bit for you.

I hope you find a buyer for a mutually beneficial transaction. Good luck with your travels and new endeavours.

Glad you popped back on to fill in the blanks some more.

I didn't report the thread. You didn't do anything wrong that I could see. It is still up and active. I reported my post in case I was out of line... If nothing else, maybe it raises visibility a bit for you.

I hope you find a buyer for a mutually beneficial transaction. Good luck with your travels and new endeavours.
Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom