SIX (6) DVD's for a mere C-note plus shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am working to expand my "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" cable TV show to mainland SoCal and other cable markets. As part of this plan, I intend to upgrade to HD equipment. To help finance this upgrade, I am offering the following special for ScubaBoard members for a limited time until August 31, 2006).

Buy all SIX of my "Dive Dry with Dr. Bill" underwater DVD's for the greatly reduced price of $100 plus shipping ($10) and California state sales tax ($8.75) if applicable. This offer includes "Munching and Mating in the Macrocystis" (60 min), "Belize It or Not!" (60 min), "Gentle Giants- Giant Sea Bass" (45 min), "Calimari Concupiscence- Mating Market Squid" (30 min), "Playful Pinnipeds: California Sea Lions" (30 min) and "Great Whites of Guadalupe Island" (30 min).

Even if you already own some of these titles, this is a great way to pick up extra copies to give as birthday or holiday gifts to your diving or non-diving friends.

For information about these six videos, see my website page on my DVD products.

Payment may be made through my Paypal account (bushing@post.harvard.edu).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom