SIS Poker Run on 12/18 @ CSSP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Surface Interval Scuba invites you to------
Divers Day Out --- POKER RUN , Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrel Tx.
10AM-4PM,, December 18, 2005
**This is a weather permitting event!
We will reschedule if it is just to nasty outside.

We will cook out, talk, laugh and act goofy. SI Scuba will provide beverages, hot dogs, chips, snack cakes, covered tent area, and a few chairs.

Please bring your own chair, and scuba gear.

**Half Price rentals for all BCD's, tanks, wetsuits, etc.

Info.: 817-652-3483

If you would 'please' RSVP here on this thread if you are going to make the event...THANKS!!

texdiveguy:
Surface Interval Scuba invites you to------
Divers Day Out --- POKER RUN , Clear Springs Scuba Park, Terrel Tx.
10AM-4PM,, December 18, 2005
**This is a weather permitting event!
We will reschedule if it is just to nasty outside.

We will cook out, talk, laugh and act goofy. SI Scuba will provide beverages, hot dogs, chips, snack cakes, covered tent area, and a few chairs.

Please bring your own chair, and scuba gear.

**Half Price rentals for all BCD's, tanks, wetsuits, etc.

Info.: 817-652-3483

Count me in, I am off that weekend and would like to dive, been kinda hard finding dive buddies with winter coming on....BTW will give ya a call next week, I don't think my 3.2 Bare will keep me warm enough, think I'll need a 7mm if you have any for rent....:D

We have plenty of suits for rent and look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for letting us know you plan on diving in the event. :dance_2:

Count me as 1. No rentals necessary; I don't think. I might need help trying to figure out how to operate this new fangled thing that I have.

Yep, we have some people starting to talk about the Poker Run. Last year we had 14 people. I have 5 people confirmed right now, including you. let's hope for good weather!

We have a few more spaces on this annual SIS event----ALL welcome to come join in!!!

Well, divers are dropping like flies from the event this weekend! I have had some cancellations and I am going to cancel the DDO Poker Run. I think it's just to cold for most people. We are going to Balmorhea in January and then I won't have another event for awhile. Keep diving people!

Sorry the event didn't make, Debraw... I had toyed with the idea of showing up, so thanks for posting this notice. Now I have an excuse not to freeze my nostrils. I actually need some warmer gloves before I dive in CSSP. If my hands and feet are warm, I'll be fine! We are going to the Comal next week (changed to the wk before Christmas now) and spend a few days hanging out in the area. Thanks again, and hope to dive with yall again, soon!

Foo

I just wish the wether men/women could keep a better attitude about this weekend. Some hear rain/sleet and then some say windy /sunny. Who knows? It scared a few people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom