7/24 Divers Day Out--CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
I haven't attended any of the other DDO that have been sponsored by SIS, but if today's was any indication, I'd say you have a strong, healthy business going there, Debraw & Troy. What a crowd!! And so many really nice people, it was a pleasure to meet so many new people. Thanks so much for welcoming us today, and Debraw... the hot dogs were, mmmmmmmmmm, delicious and uh... very mouth watering. ;o)

Great to see our old friends Alan, Tom, Michelle, Thomas, Kevin, Debraw & Troy. Although I wasn't up to diving yet, I really enjoyed just getting out with yall and seeing you. Now, as for Sheila... I don't know what kind of hard time that Thomas is going to have for you, girlfriend, but I do know you might wanna ship that nanner pudding to him FedEx overnight delivery. I don't know for sure, but I don't know if he'll ever eat again if you don't...

Foo[/QUOTE

I was so broken hearted waiting for that nanner puddin that I didn't eat anything all day :15a:

Firefyter:
I was so broken hearted waiting for that nanner puddin that I didn't eat anything all day :15a:

hmmm... not even one teeny, weeny weenie? I guess I was having hallucinations. :D

Foo

Excellent turn out on Sunday! We all left CSSP at about 5:00, went to the shop to unload the trailer and then went to eat at Red Hot and Blue to celebrate our newest Instructors after their exam on Sunday. FINALLY made it home at about 9:00. That was a long day. I missed actually diving with the Swamp Divers because I was busy coordinating the dogs( mmm they are sooooooo good :wink: , snacks, and people. ( Social butterfly) :D . Next month we are going to coordinate an outing with Coral Adventures and do a Poker Run together. Swamp Divers are welcome! DATE TBA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom