SinoScuba Puerto Galera Chinese New Year Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SinoScuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
SinoScuba will spend Chinese New Year in Puerto Galera, one of the Philippines’ best diving spots.

Puerto Galera is known for its great variety of dive sites for all skill levels, and their easy access — most spots are only 10 minutes from the dive shop by boat.

We will be staying at the well-known and well-regarded El Galleon Dive Resort and Hotel and diving with Asia Divers, winner of the 2009 Outstanding Dive Centre/Resort Business Award from PADI’s Asia Pacific members. Opportunities to continue your diving education, or to complete your Open Water Diver training, are available.

Our trip departs February 13 (Saturday) and returns February 21 (Sunday). Prices are for those dates only. It includes: 8 nights’ accommodation plus buffet breakfast at El Galleon Dive Resort and Hotel; up to four dives per day with Asia Divers, including tanks, weights and boat/guide; and roundtrip van/boat transfer to El Galleon from Manila.

Package does not include: roundtrip airfare to Manila; non-breakfast meals and beverages; rental dive equipment; gratuities, souvenirs and other expenses not specified in the above package.

Pricing (per person, based on double occupancy):

Seaview room: US$894.00

Standard pool view room: US$814.00

Budget room: US$710.00

Puerto Galera is a very popular dive destination and we are going during peak season. Guarantee your Chinese New Year diving holiday as soon as possible with a 50% deposit. Deadline for booking is January 1, 2010. We can accept payment only in U.S. Dollars or by credit card.

For single supplement, rental dive gear and other information or questions, please contact us directly.

If you have never dived the Philippines, now is the time! We look forward to welcoming the Year of the Tiger with you in Puerto Galera!

Wow -- that is a pretty impressive deal, even if it were not El Galleon and Asia Divers, which are known as being on the higher end of service and price.

Just about killed myself trying to arrange my own trip for my wife and I -- would have considered going with you to save myself the hassle of booking over CNY. Next year!

Back
Top Bottom