Singles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Becky, you still planning on going over to Venice for the Turkey Fry?

Very cool Bottom where are you coming in February?

I know scuba dad the diving was blown out all weekend :(

Key Largo, one of our yearly guy trips that I put together. I happen to know a gal that's hooking us up with a great place - she posts here from time to time.....anyone down to join a couple of Navy squids, cop, and vet? Feb 13-20, sure to be a good time! :wink:

Hope the weather clears up for you guys soon - reading your reports is all that keeps this landlubber sane on his WAY too long SIs!

Happy Thanksgiving my single friends :wink:

Key Largo, one of our yearly guy trips that I put together. I happen to know a gal that's hooking us up with a great place - she posts here from time to time.....anyone down to join a couple of Navy squids, cop, and vet? Feb 13-20, sure to be a good time! :wink:

Hope the weather clears up for you guys soon - reading your reports is all that keeps this landlubber sane on his WAY too long SIs!

Post a trip thread so we know details of where, when, blah blah blah..
I know, the keys in Feb. What operator? How much for the boat trips? Where are ya'll staying?

Thanksgiving Pancakes for breakky and for lunch Frozen Pizza from Publix. Maybe later tonight (0400) for dinner time I can get a Turkey Hot Dog from the 6 hour roller at the Stop and Rob.. Yea.. holidays of a single diver.

Tell me about it..... I had raisin toast and apple sauce for breakfast and left over pork chops for lunch, I think I will drink my dinner :wink:

If you ever need a partner in the S. FL area, just let me know. I show up to boats alone when the boyfriend is out of town and just pair up with any available single diver. Met a few good guys, never women alone on these boats but me it seems. I dive South Florida Dive Headquarters alot out of Pompano.

Welcome to the board Truered1. I don't get out to Pompano often, but it is very good diving.

Tell me about it..... I had raisin toast and apple sauce for breakfast and left over pork chops for lunch, I think I will drink my dinner :wink:
I got up at 4am to put a Boston butt on the grill. It's 7:30pm and it's not quite done yet, but I did drink my appetizer and salad courses as well as dessert.
I could also operate on my left arm right now and not get too bothered by it. If I could find it.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom