SINGLES: Who do you "prefer" diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
My regular buddy is a guy, but that's because we have similar styles, work well together, and are the only two people we know that are crazy enough to beach dive California 3-4 nights a week!

Now, my dream buddy? A smart, diving playmate of the month, who likes sports, can challenge me at trivia, doesn't get offended at a double entendre, is secure enough to point out a hot chick to me, eats meat, drinks beer, owns a boat, and has a friend who will dive with my buddy, so we can all four go!

Interested parties please respond to....yeahrightkeepdreaming.com :D

Is that all? I figured you'd have higher standards then that living in California! LOL!

Wreck Wench once bubbled...

Is that all? I figured you'd have higher standards then that living in California! LOL!

WW - SEE why some of us are still single :rolleyes:?? Who can live up to that dream?? Now, if TJ would settle for 8 out of his 11 requirements... there may be some hope :D !!

sapphire

Not requirements, just a dream. I'll dive with anyone, as long as they like having fun.

We're on the earth for a long time,
so we'd better have a good time!

And that's my ONLY requirement. C'mon down! :thumb:

Yep....I think I could meet about 8 or so out of the 11...sorry my trivia is horrible....its a blonde thing....at least it is with me!! LOL!!! Gosh forbid I start WWIII over the blonde thing! LOL!!!

But I also DON'T live in CA....so I don't qualify! Wonder if a gal's list is any shorter............probably...........NOT!! LOL!!!

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
Not requirements, just a dream. I'll dive with anyone, as long as they are solid divers, don't whine, and like having fun.

Sorry TJ, I wasn't trying to insinuate you were picky or anything like that - I understand about dreams, we all have them :)

sapphire

...admit it, your dream dive buddy would be a young Paul Newman, Robert Redford, or perhaps George Clooney? :wink:

PhotoTJ once bubbled...
...admit it, your dream dive buddy would be a young Paul Newman, Robert Redford, or perhaps George Clooney? :wink:

LOL, I actually shook Paul Newman's hand a few months ago... man, he is getting old (and shorter than I expected), but still looks great - those eyes! So blue :wink:

Hmmmm, so toss up between a young Robert Redford and George Clooney? I like them both, but if you threw Kevin Costner and Brad Pitt in there, then I would REALLY be in a quandary :confused: !!

Paul Newman isn't the only one with blue eyes!

Seriously, it depends on the dive. If we are talking warm water and relatively easy, I just ask that my dive buddy be someone who enjoys diving. If we are talking 130 ft. with staged decompression in cold water, I want someone that I know for obvious reason.

I believe that some ladies on this board know that I actually prefer to dive with females. My reasons are very similar to Dr. Bill's often stated reasons. If the lady is single, at least we have something in common :). But it is not about "picking up" a lady in as much as most women and I share similar goals on a dive and similar gas consumption (even though the women that I have dove with still outlast me on gas, LOL).

sapphire:
LOL, I actually shook Paul Newman's hand a few months ago... man, he is getting old (and shorter than I expected), but still looks great - those eyes! So blue :wink:

Hmmmm, so toss up between a young Robert Redford and George Clooney? I like them both, but if you threw Kevin Costner and Brad Pitt in there, then I would REALLY be in a quandary :confused: !!

Speaking of dreams....do any of these guys dive????

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom