Singles trip - who's confirmed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I won't know about 2004 vacation for a few months yet, but I'm looking very seriously at the trip. Looks like it could be lots of fun.

I would really like to go but I'm having a hard time trying to find a flight there that doesn't cost $600!! Any ideas from anyone??

Have you looked into JFK to Cancun? It's a short hopper to Cozumel. Only 20 minutes. Could be cheaper.

PS. I already have received 12 emails from yesterdays private email from people saying they are working on the dates with work and to keep them on the list.

I don't check for flight prices till 2 or 3 months before the event. In this market, buying ahead isn't going to get your any price advantage.
It's better to book directly with the airline, I have found. I will start looking in about January, but will expect to pay about $500 more or less for my flights.

I agree Sue.
It's too early to buy tickets. But if you have mile awards you have to put in for them now.
And I think she was just trying to get a ball park figure so she can plan for the rest.

Although...I just found a USAir flight on Travelocity from PHL to Cancun for $300.
Good to know.

Update:
Ali and Dave your checks came Friday. Thanks for being so prompt!
I also have Beverly's money and she is going, but doesn't post on the board much. ( she was on my last year's Cozumel Trip, and Bonaire.)
This trip is really starting to shape up!

One more thing..
Ali and Sue do you want to room together?
Beverly is taking her own room.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom