Singles trip - who's confirmed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I was wondering who all is going for sure on the trip Natasha has generously offered to put together.

I'm a maybe myself. I've been looking into flights but it doesn't appear that I can get a direct flight to Coz. What's the SOP to get to Coz from Cancun? (perhaps I should try a search first).

Diverlady

Get taxi, collectivo or Riviera Bus (Riviera Bus is best if it meets your schedule/time needs). They go from the airport (Cancun) to Playa Del Carmen. From Playa, take the ferry to Coz (runs every hour from 6AM to 9PM). The ferry dock in Playa is diagonally across the square from where the bus lets you off.

The Riviera Bus is about $10US per person and the ferry across to Coz is about $8US.

Do a search on the Mexico forum. Lots of people have written stuff and there is a link to a pretty good site which has the actual ferry schedules.

Rich

PS It's REALLY easy to get to and from Cancun airport to Coz

I asked the wife but she says NO!

I am a definate maybe. Actually, just want to make sure the trip won't be cancalled, or dates changed before I book air. I'm coming from Hawaii, and the airfare is WAY too much from here to there. So, I did a few searches and found the cheapest place to fly to Cozumel from the states is from Houston. I can do frequent flyer miles from here to there, but I'll need to book QUICK.

Also, will need a female roomate

I will be flying from Houston too. So I'm sure we will be on the same flights.
I have about 6/8 people now, that have requested me to send them payment directions.
So I'm assuming they are definate, but I will report back with a list when the checks come in.
It's only been 4 days since I sent out the email, but seems to be a fantastic response.
Thanks everyone!

The leave is approved, the flights are booked, and the check is in the mail!

Dave:
It will be great to dive with you again.
Ali:
I'm very gald you're going to make it.
There are several more that should be posting next week.
I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun and GREAT diving!

:sunny:

Back
Top Bottom