Single Divers Looking for Roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is a thread for single divers only looking for roommates for the SB Invasion 2023.
Post whether you're a female or male and any preferences you
have for a potential roommate.
Once another diver responds, then you can DM each other with any additional information to work out the details.

Single Female diver need a room mate who is NON smoking and not a snorer.
Coming from Hawaii, quasi-retired, prefer a dive buddy who is relaxed.

single male diver coming from NY, new diver but should have well over 50 dives by the time of this trip. Not really into the drinking and staying up late stuff.
(may be willing to stay an extra couple of days if that is possible.)

Looking for roommate male or female--- Coming from Atlanta area -- As long as you are not a terrible snorer or messy we are all good. Smoking or nonsmoking doesn't matter. Not a huge drinker or partier.

Over 275 dives (most have been solo shark dives - looking for experienced diver to buddy with for dives. This will be my 6th trip to Roatan

Possibly may be looking for a roommate for our 21 y.o son. Our eldest son isn't 100% sure he can get the time off, so will book a room for the two of them to start with, but if the elder backs out then will have a bed open up.

If it does open up (will edit post here when I know...), the bed comes with a Balek Guarentee(tm) - he wouldn't act like a tool. If he does, we'd move him into the room with @The Turtle Whisperer and me on request. Trust me...it'll be impressed on him that would not be in his best interest. :rofl3:

After enjoying the Cozumel Invasion, I’ve got a Roatan room, but still need a roommate! PM me if you’re interested. I’m a non-snoring, non-smoking, non-drinking, easy to get along with male who is looking for a like minded diver roommate.

(Assume this opening is still good unless I post a note stating otherwise.)

After enjoying the Cozumel Invasion this year, I’ve got a Roatan Invasion room, but still need a roommate! PM me if you’re interested. I’m a non-snoring, easy to get along with male with a primary interest in enjoying the diving with someone like minded.

(Assume this opening is still good, unless I post a note stating otherwise.)

Possibly may be looking for a roommate for our 21 y.o son. Our eldest son isn't 100% sure he can get the time off, so will book a room for the two of them to start with, but if the elder backs out then will have a bed open up.

If it does open up (will edit post here when I know...), the bed comes with a Balek Guarentee(tm) - he wouldn't act like a tool. If he does, we'd move him into the room with @The Turtle Whisperer and me on request. Trust me...it'll be impressed on him that would not be in his best interest. :rofl3:
I'm confirming with our eldest either tonight or Wednesday, however, I'm almost certain he will be opting out of the family vacation to keep time available for a trip to Japan that has been a bucket list item for him since...well forever.

To that end, I'll be looking for the roommate for our youngest son (22). He's an introvert who'll more likely be staring into a Switch or a book than anything else while in the room, doesn't snore (or at least didn't wake me up...bunked with him this summer while taking in a few baseball games in Baltimore). He's an AOW diver with ~30 ocean dives under his belt in mixed conditions and has been fully competent when I've dived with him if it becomes a dive buddy situation too.

Drop me a PM if interested and we can work out details between us and Bay Adventures.

Only 277 days to go... :D

Back
Top Bottom