Single Divers Looking for Roommates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be traveling solo, and would opt to get my own room. Is it safe to assume it's not terribly hard to find others to dive/eat with? You just put me on a boat with a bunch of others? And safe to assume some people wander into town in the evenings?
Shortly before the trip, Cardzard and Roxanne work their magic and create dive teams of people with similar diving styles, interests, personalities, etc. I don't know how they do it, but we have made lifelong friends with members of all our SB dive teams. :grouphug2:So you will always dive with a core group but also rotate with other teams/boats each day. Essentially, you will have a chance to dive with just about everyone by the time the week is up.

As for dining and touring friends, you'll have no problem finding someone to hang out with. You definitely won't ever be alone unless you want to be. :)
June

Shortly before the trip, Cardzard and Roxanne work their magic and create dive teams of people with similar diving styles, interests, personalities, etc. I don't know how they do it, but we have made lifelong friends with members of all our SB dive teams. :grouphug2:So you will always dive with a core group but also rotate with other teams/boats each day. Essentially, you will have a chance to dive with just about everyone by the time the week is up.

As for dining and touring friends, you'll have no problem finding someone to hang out with. You definitely won't ever be alone unless you want to be. :)
June

Sigh.

I‘ve made the decision to join the Invasion, my first trip with SB. I’m interested in meeting SB members and enjoying the sleep, eat & dive activities. If anyone is interested in a male vaxxed roommate who doesn’t snore or smoke, PM me.

I’m also considering extra days, before or after, at another resort to give it a try. Open to hearing related inquires to join me.

I‘ve made the decision to join the Invasion, my first trip with SB. I’m interested in meeting SB members and enjoying the sleep, eat & dive activities. If anyone is interested in a male vaxxed roommate who doesn’t snore or smoke, PM me.

I’m also considering extra days, before or after, at another resort to give it a try. Open to hearing related inquires to join me.
FYI: signed up this morning and heard I got the LAST SPOT!

I’m still interested in a roommate if anyone else has interest….

My roommate has canceled on me, anyone looking for a roommate? I'm 42 male, tend to only be in room to sleep, open to male or female roommates (another male obviously makes it simpler but at this point I'm open to any and respectful) message me if interested

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom