Singapore/Kota Kinabalu Mask Search

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmonkey

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow SIN/Sabah divers,
I'm headed for Kapalai later in the week and will get 1 full day in SIN and 1 in KK enroute to Tawau and Kapalai.

I've been on the hunt for that just right mask (since my favorite old one retired early last year). As a result I now have a mask collection which I'm all too happy to loan to friends and students.

If anyone has a shop recommendation I'd appreciate it. I'm staying in the Orchard Road area in while in SIN.

Safe Dives,
Greg

Hi Greg,

There quite a number of dive shops in the Beach Road area, but u have to go hunt for them since the mall that used to have them in was closed down to make way for a new development.

You could go to Waikiki Dive Centre. They're quite well stocked...(and okay i dive with them too)
Singapore PADI Scuba Diving Centre:.Waikiki Dive Centre:.Five star Training Agency:.Scuba Equipment Retailer:.Deepoutdoors:.Tilos:.Henderson:.Camaro:.Mares:.Dacor:.Sherwood:.Tusa:.Bare:.Mask Can go check them out.

All the best on finding your new favorite mask

You might want to take a look in Lucky Plaza. There are a couple of small dive shops in the bottom level that have a decent selection of equipment. Lucky Plaza is on Orchard Road so it may be worth your time to stop there first to see if they have something you like. If they don't have what you are looking for, then I have used both Waikiki Dive Centre and Oceanic Asia, and have found them both to be quite good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom