Singapore Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who currently takes divers to Pemanggil? Which boat are you travelling on?

Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a local dive operator in Singapore. I am interested in diving around Malaysia etc and would like to use a good operator to book trips and join other Singaporean divers.

Thanks,

Simon

simonc:
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a local dive operator in Singapore. I am interested in diving around Malaysia etc and would like to use a good operator to book trips and join other Singaporean divers.

Thanks,

Simon

Hi Simon, congrats and welcome onboard..

simonc:
Hello,

Thanks,

Simon

Hi Simon!
While I'm not technically a Singapore diver, I was born in Singapore and this spring, I actually joined my two brothers who are DM's with Singapore shops on two trips to Malaysia. Still living off the fumes from that trip! :dazzler1:

Anyway, I dove with my one brother's shop: Absolute Scuba. I had a great time! They're on Arab St. :)

Hi there people! :D

Stumbled upon this board by chance and found u guys! ONe more addition to the Singapore Divers :eyebrow:

Hello Beth,
welcome to the board :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom