DIR- GUE Simple Question - Global Underwater Explorers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks. Looking back through the thread, I see my question was answered in post #35. So, who copied whose logo? Regardless, I'd like to think it was in the spirit of "team" work.

Fun logos. I have yet to dive with SEUE, but I really should make a road trip down there. Seems their communication nowadays is mostly through Facebook, which I'm not on.

Thanks. Looking back through the thread, I see my question was answered in post #35. So, who copied whose logo? Regardless, I'd like to think it was in the spirit of "team" work.

Fun logos. I have yet to dive with SEUE, but I really should make a road trip down there. Seems their communication nowadays is mostly through Facebook, which I'm not on.
SEUE came first. The same artist drew the logos.

CHUE in Chicago? SCRUE in Southern Cal? METUE for a female only club?

I was doing a fun dive in the Red Sea and there happened to be some GUE students who just underwent their fundementals. I heard one of them tell another guy "DON'T SAY GUWEEY", the other guy shouted back "HOW ABOUT YOU DON'T SAY FUNDIES". It doesn't matter, I don't give a **** how you say it :wink:.

Unacceptable lack of standards on this from the Organization.
It is absurd allowing the heretics mispronouncing the Organization's holy name...
What's next? Sugar-free Kool-aid???
1698343948901.png

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom