Similan liveaboard.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything - good or bad - about a Similan liveaboard called Angel 1? I believe it is operated by Planet Scuba.

stevenl:
Hate to admit it, but sorry, don't know them.

I draw a blank here too...had to look it up with Google..but can only find it mentioned on a couple of web sites. I don't think its run by Planet Scuba, as they are based in Samui, aren't they? Looks to be run by 'similan scuba' but I'm not sure if thats a company name or just a web site. Many companies in Khao lak have similar names and I get confused. Looks like you have daily transfer by speedboat.

Anyone been on it?

The only description I have found is actually on the site from The Wild Planet:
http://www.thewildplanet.com/scuba/liveaboards/
It's at the bottom of the page. Planet Scuba is supposed to be their scuba subsiduary so I presumed it was from them - although I'm not at all sure.
As Sunrise said you can join the boat any day of the week - which makes timetables very easy for me. It's also VERY cheap - which is why I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it. It does give a lot of dives for 6 days though.

Sunrise:
I draw a blank here too...had to look it up with Google..but can only find it mentioned on a couple of web sites. I don't think its run by Planet Scuba, as they are based in Samui, aren't they? Looks to be run by 'similan scuba' but I'm not sure if thats a company name or just a web site. Many companies in Khao lak have similar names and I get confused. Looks like you have daily transfer by speedboat.

Anyone been on it?

similan-scuba also process the payments for khao lak bungalows (Gerd & Noi). we paid a deposit to stay at the bungalows and it went through on the card as similan-scuba which made us explore a little. we found www.similan-scuba.com - it looks like a (new?) dive operation was running from khao lak which seems to include liveaboards on the angel 1.
Probably not a lot of help, sorry, but maybe part of the overall jigsaw?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom