Sidemount/double config - XTX50/DST or MTX-R or MTX-RC ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! Those are my HOG DS1s....not Apeks, but close.
thanks @divad for highlighting that. I googled dst twinset and it showed me your picture right away :D .. just to share with buddhasummer how hose routing looks like ,but the grey/red color grabbed my attention it is not apeks :)

nice setup btw .. it have an identical halcyon as yours :)

yes , i got the service kits already and the tools.

if you're committed to self servicing, then go Deep6. Apeks parts kits are grey market in the US and a righteous PITA to get. Get Deep6 who formally authorize DIY service. Servicing is the same as the Apeks.

yes. They include the first parts kits for free and if you send in they'll do it for you. If you take the course, then you get a free set of kits every 2 years.

that's cool , do i need to own or be affiliated with a diveshop to take the course ? or anyone can take it ?

i would look to source a used xtx50/dst in good shape since you already have one. but if you buy new, deep 6 is a good choice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom