Suggestion Side mount forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
chrisculina

chrisculina

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Interest and curiousity for side mount is growing, generating more discussions about application, configuration, courses, and the inevitable side mount vs. everything else "fights".

To date, side mount topics are spread across several forums. Some may say side mount is a cave thing, and that it's topics belong in the cave forum. However, application for side mount is broader than cave, and a forum dedicated to side mount would, in addition to centralize side mount info, help to include non-cave divers in the discussion (cave men are a bit like those your mother warned you not to play with).

I therefore propose a new forum for all divers: Side mount

Sure, we can have it, like, "on the side"! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

As a budding new side mounter, I kinda like this idea. I need some others to say "yes" to this before we pull the trigger.

I think a lot more people would follow the side-mount threads if they were outside the cave forum. If hogarthian divers can have their own forum, DIR divers can have their own forum, and vintage divers can have their own forum, then so should side-mount divers!

Yes, that would be great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom