sick for a looooonggg time after diving. HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes I guess TS is over this by now and he also hasn't been here since :)

That being said, where did the Lyme come from in this tread.... Long way off imho.

---------- Post added February 4th, 2014 at 12:14 PM ----------

Yes I guess TS is over this by now and he also hasn't been here since :)

That being said, where did the Lyme come from in this tread.... Long way off imho.
A first post, empty profile, interesting...

Yes sir. That is why I said if they still have symptoms to find a doc. People with lyme can go for years with no answers. I am sorry if my posting upsets you.The lyme came into it in the second to last paragraph in the original post. Thanks you guys for making a new user feel welcome. Goodbye

I am sorry that you were offended by this being called to your attention . There are many instances that people have posted on threads that have not been posted on for long periods of time (2++ years or more ) and not pay any attention to the dates. so it was not to offend you but to make you aware that it was on old thread. Welcome to Scuba Board

Back
Top Bottom