Siargao diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hi siargao diving has alot to offer but for macro photographer, surigao is still the best place, ill try to attach some photos, our house reef alone can offer you alot of interesting species, from frog fish, turtles, alot of rare nudi, robust ghost pipe fish, and abundant mix of hard and soft corals, caves, spider crabs, anemone shrimp, etc..

i cant post the link since i dont have 5 comments yet, add surigaodiveclub in facebook

just added it. You guys need more pics! :) Saw your multiply page, awesome pics over there - the amount of marine life surprised me.

I've love to hear and get more dive reports about that area. Do you guys have a shop down there? How do you get air fills?

last month my friend, the owner of hotel tavern surigao opened a dive shop, currently we only have air ( using 20cfm compressor ) in the near future we will be offering nitrox, the dive shop by the way is located in punta bilar, about 10mins away from the city, approximately 7kms, surigao dive has alot to offer, we have spots for people who wants action and extreme diving situations, pelagics, mix of hard and soft corals, caverns, and alot more..

Just got back fr Siargao. & Im sooo Stoked!! One of my best vacations ever! Didnt do any divings. Its basically sight-seeing, just chilling & eating.. hehehe... :D
Took a lot of pics & some videos. AND.. I did surfing!!!! WooHOO! Love it!!
Got to ride d wave. & did get to stand three times!! Yehey!!

hi evie G. good to know that you enjoyed your trip in siargao, next time you visit siargao or surigao please pm me, we'll go diving..

oh we discovered a wreck, world war II Japanese ship, and its so near the city of surigao

Yes, will do. Next trip, i wanna go diving. Not enough time this trip.

ok just let me know when's your next trip, join our group in our weekend dive or the weekdays dive as well hehehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom