Siargao diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evie G

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there! Any info re diving in Siargao?
Well, its d surf capital of d country, but there should be some great dive sites..

I looked in to it, ages ago, and never found much on it, but keep trying!

Ive checked two dive operators.& d pics i saw are d usual stuffs, nothing extra-ordinary. But d beaches & caves are awesome!!
I think Ill just do other activities instead of diving. I may put in some surf lessons! :wink:)

Last year I was researching the same thing and found that Patrick's on the Beach offers scuba. Also the upscale resort, pansukian (sp?).

Lyndon C is based in Surigao and got me interested in the whole area. Maybe he would know about Siargao. My search led me to some German forums and correspondence with a dude named Lars that described the diving around Siargao as hit or miss.

Will be at Sagana Resort. I checked w/ Siargao Divers, they told me not to expect big fishes.
But I only have 4 days & there are beaches, small islands, caves & falls to explore!

doesnt have to be big fishes. who knows, they could have macro that can rival secret bay. hope you give it a try and tell us all about it. whatever you decide to do, have fun and know that we envy you.

We will expect a 'full report' beaches and all :wink:

we'll see. Its still to the end of Nov. I only have two full days to explore, since first & last is flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom