Si Tech Dry Glove Rings on a DUI TLS350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You should keep the ZIP seal system. DUI is coming out with silicon seals this year. You can use SI Tech or Viking rings with ZIP seals. If I had ZIP's I would get Viking rings just for their positive locking feature. BTW I have both sets now.

Right now I'm thinking of getting either the SI Tech or Viking Bayonette but I wear large gloves (size 10) and I've heard that the Viking rings might be too small for someone with large hands. If you use the Bayonette system would you mind telling me what your glove size is and also if you have any trouble getting your hands through the rings? Thanks.

Right now I'm thinking of getting either the SI Tech or Viking Bayonette but I wear large gloves (size 10) and I've heard that the Viking rings might be too small for someone with large hands. If you use the Bayonette system would you mind telling me what your glove size is and also if you have any trouble getting your hands through the rings? Thanks.

I've sent you a PM but a thought just hit me (ouch :D): Mike at DRIS has been a tremendous amount of help and he may be able to get you the manufacturer spec's for both the Viking and the Glove Lock system.

Not sure the exact dimensions of the Viking system, but the si Tech Glovelock (not quick glove) is by far the largest diameter for a hand to go in of any of the dryglove options :wink:

I wear medium gloves as I like them tight. No issue what so ever putting them on, but my hands are probably much smaller than yours. I have friends that do wear large gloves using both ring sets.

Not sure the exact dimensions of the Viking system, but the si Tech Glovelock (not quick glove) is by far the largest diameter for a hand to go in of any of the dryglove options
03.gif
^There is probably your best option. I have the rings from one and they are cavernous.

The Si Tech works for me.

Attachments

• DUI Zip Seals with Si Tech Quick Dry Glove Docking & Best #5.jpg
    DUI Zip Seals with Si Tech Quick Dry Glove Docking & Best #5.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 321
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom