Shuttle..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

West of the 60 brought me to a rise that turned out to be the edge of the lake. Thats not to say that I missed a drop somewhere, but.....

Sig looks fabulous! Charles just called and asked about it. :)

Take your reel with you and do a patterened search from the platform. Worst to worst take a stick and poke in the grass.. whats to say its not grown over the hole?

Incidentally, Sunday it was about 18" higher than normal and very very warm. 87 surface, 86 at 60'.

CBulla:
I look up in the sky and see a dot moving along... There goes the Space Station! Previous experience and having known what the return plans for the Shuttle were I hollered at my wife to come wave at the passing Astronauts above and about 5 minutes after the ISS disappeared into the horizon we hear 'Booom.. Boom.." as the Space Shuttle passed by overhead on its landing track towards Kennedy Space Center.

I see them go up, hear them come home.. sometimes even get to see them pass overhead.. Today I was reminded why living in Florida is sometimes so very cool. :)

Thank the good Lord, at least the astronauts are home safe & sound. I was flying over FL when they took off. The plane's nose was pointed towards Cape Canaveral, so only the pilots got to see the lift off (darn). We did get to see the smoke trail left about 10 min. later (still very cool). I can garauntee you that a lot more goes on down there than up here in KY.

CBulla:
Take your reel with you and do a patterened search from the platform. Worst to worst take a stick and poke in the grass.. whats to say its not grown over the hole?

Incidentally, Sunday it was about 18" higher than normal and very very warm. 87 surface, 86 at 60'.
Nice temps!
I'll do the search. I can put Bryan to work

man, lucky you! i watched the take off from outside my dorm room here at UCF..the view was spectacular. a tiny, tiny little red fireball, and HUGE cloud of smoke behind it. sooooo cool.

Scubastud16:
man, lucky you! i watched the take off from outside my dorm room here at UCF..the view was spectacular. a tiny, tiny little red fireball, and HUGE cloud of smoke behind it. sooooo cool.
That sounds like what I used to see when I lived in Daytona Beach... we are truely blessed to have the Space Center so close to where we live. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom