Show us your underwater photo setups!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twins???

Bella
Those look like Subal housings and it looks like there are magnifiers on the viewfinder. Could you tell me more about those, as in, where do you get them and how do they attach? Thanks.

Mario: I don't share! husband has his own. :D

Parabolic: They are installed by subal or a qualified reseller (backscatter, for example) I'm still a little underwhelmed even though I've done nearly 100 dives with it. My problem is it makes the whole rig bigger and bulkier. I'm working on making it all neutral because with magnifications of 2:1 and more it's very hard for me to keep steady and the viewfinder sticking out like that only exacerbates it all. I used a D200 without the viewfinder and the fine focus (I focus mostly manual) was a little harder to judge.

parabolic:
Bella
Those look like Subal housings and it looks like there are magnifiers on the viewfinder. Could you tell me more about those, as in, where do you get them and how do they attach? Thanks.

I am not Bella...but yes...they are Subals'.
They are an add-on at the "factory" (~ $965.00 US) or some dealers can install them. You cannot put them on yourself.
I had one on my ND70 and have one on my ND20 now. REALLy nice underwater.

Dave

DSCF0114%20(Small).JPG

here is mine with no strobes & no arms.

Dave

isurus:
Its a thingy that fits in the hotshoe of a dslr and links to your strobes letting you trigger your external strobes using the ttl settings of your camera.

Oh I have one of those "thingys" Hooked to my camera and my strobe but still not TTL.

:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom