Show us your underwater photo setups!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was the last picture of mine before I FLOODED it
Jenny was holding it for me!

th_Img_6364.jpg

pakman:
Mike, wanna lend me your HDV setup... I'll leave a kidney as collateral...:wink:

170460539_e0a48d6284.jpg

and with macro port and focus light...

194761616_b45d351d61.jpg
Well, I guess I know what I want for Christmas, now (as I wipe the drool from my computer screen).

What a shame... have no picture of my photo setups.
Will provide one soon.
Very nice setup Jam... I would love one 15mm.

JMD123:
What is a TTL Converter? I have a Sea & Sea set up but no converter

Its a thingy that fits in the hotshoe of a dslr and links to your strobes letting you trigger your external strobes using the ttl settings of your camera.

OK - my turn. First the excuses. if it looks a bit messy/unbalanced it is. I'm in the process of switching from the nasty generic tray I got in singapore with locline arm to my ultralight. In fact I went shopping today but they didn't have the double tray extender piece and I'm going to have to do some wideangle next weekend so here's Lola looking less than her best with 2 trays bolted together 1 and a half ulcs arms on one side and the locline on the other:

195473376_d72e47fccb.jpg

and with the inon fisheye:

195473054_85a06b2ac0.jpg

isurus:
OK - my turn. First the excuses. if it looks a bit messy/unbalanced it is. I'm in the process of switching from the nasty generic tray I got in singapore with locline arm to my ultralight. In fact I went shopping today but they didn't have the double tray extender piece and I'm going to have to do some wideangle next weekend so here's Lola looking less than her best with 2 trays bolted together 1 and a half ulcs arms on one side and the locline on the other:
No need for excuses about the camera rig. That sofa, on the other hand...:D

Someone just sent me a picture of our setups they took from our last trip. They must be reading this thread....:blinking:

subal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom