Show us your Sealife weekend diving pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few from two weeks ago, in Florida. Diving with Jim Abernathy's Scuba Adventures. A great boat if you are in the West Palm area...

WestPalmBeachMay08029.jpg

I did a "quick fix" and cropped the height of the image. I wanted to show you the difference with software that can quickly fix the digital image and impurities in a shot...

Attachments

• WestPalmBeachMay08029.jpg
    WestPalmBeachMay08029.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 184
These three I managed to get last week Saturday before my SD Card died!

This little guy would not let me get closer!

url%5D

But this one did! Actually He and his mate didn't leave me alone the entire dive!

I was able to get this guy right before I couldn't take more pictures.

img%5D

I did a "quick fix" and cropped the height of the image. I wanted to show you the difference with software that can quickly fix the digital image and impurities in a shot...

Hmm, interesting. I haven't gotten around to photoshoppong any of them yet. I always try to avoid it, truth be told I am not that great at it...

This isn't really diving. I was snorkeling a beach right in front of my house. The bottom pic came out kinda blurry but I love that fish.:D I will post up some diving pics when I get back tomorrow night..

Went diving today. Did to dives. There were great, visibility was about 60-70 ft. Great dives.
Here are a few pics I really liked.
Hope you like them:D

nice, I like the anenome...

I have a few I would like to share. I took them with a Reefmaster Mini & SL960 Strobe. I hope this works, not sure how to stick photo in.

Attachments

• PICT0072.jpg
    PICT0072.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 189
This was my first time using this setup, and only third time taking photos underwater. The photos were taken in Panama City Beach, Fl around some reef.

Jeff

Attachments

• PICT0088.jpg
    PICT0088.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 174

Back
Top Bottom